I think I did a very good on my portfolio show program. I like how it came out at the end. At first I did not know what to do and my ideas did not come out that good. I don't think that I have to change nothing from this program. I struggle a lot the ideas I didn't know what picture should I put on the cover that goes with the theme. I think this is the bet one I did. I did like it a lot I think I did a very nice wok on my program. Monday, March 1, 2010
Portfolio Show Program
I think I did a very good on my portfolio show program. I like how it came out at the end. At first I did not know what to do and my ideas did not come out that good. I don't think that I have to change nothing from this program. I struggle a lot the ideas I didn't know what picture should I put on the cover that goes with the theme. I think this is the bet one I did. I did like it a lot I think I did a very nice wok on my program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment