Friday, February 5, 2010

Personal Quilt

MY QUILT

OUTSIDE

INSIDE

PAST

FUTURE

I am very happy about my decisions. I think they where the best decisions I made for my work. The one that I most like is the future one because I think I did a good job on it. It explains how I want my future. Like what I am going to do when I am out of school and what career I am going to do. At the begging when I was starting my quilt squares I didn’t know how to start them. My ideas didn’t come to me. It was very hard but then I got a lot of good ideas and I think I did well on my entire four quilts square. I had a lot of fun doing my quilt squares. What I liked to do on Photoshop is that I could download new paint brushes from the internet for I could use them on all my quilt squares. For the next time I think I am going to sketch better all my ideas on my paper before I start with my work. I am going to do better on the work that we have to do. The other quilt square I liked a lot is the one that of my past. I think I did a very good job on my past quilt square. I have baby pictures, my favorite baseball team, and where I was born at. The one that I didn’t have a lot of ideas to put on was the outside me. But I still think that it came out very nice. I think is the best work I have done by myself.

No comments: