My strength in this graduation program was on how to design it I did not have no good ideas on how to do it. I think I could of done better on the graduation cap and but a better picture for it could look nicer. I think that graphing design is harder then I thought because you have to have a very good idea to design for that the people like it. On the colors and the good design that goes with the theme that you have to do it on.Monday, March 1, 2010
Graduation Program
My strength in this graduation program was on how to design it I did not have no good ideas on how to do it. I think I could of done better on the graduation cap and but a better picture for it could look nicer. I think that graphing design is harder then I thought because you have to have a very good idea to design for that the people like it. On the colors and the good design that goes with the theme that you have to do it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment