Friday, December 11, 2009

Artist Statement

In my portfolio what have I done is a lot of photographing of all kinds of subject and taken different angels of pictures. What I feel about my portfolio is that I have done very good job on keeping it very organized. I’ve done all my work and I have not missed any of my projects. I try to keep everything nice so it could look pretty and have good comments on my portfolio. I have my portfolio how Ms. Cook wants us to have it. Some of my pictures don’t look that good because that was the begging of the semester and I was barley learning how to take photos.
I have learned a lot in this semester. Some of the things I learned are how to use Photoshop. I learned how to use the tools and drop the opacity of the photo. I learned how to take pictures from different angles. One of the angels I have used is “Rule of Thirds” we had to use some grid lines on the camera to take the picture. I had never heard about this angel in my life or use it. The most successful I have done is the “Fill in Flash” I didn’t had a lot of problems taking the photo to my partner. In the one that I had a lot of struggles are on my “Portraits” I didn’t know how to take the photos to my partner and some of the photo came out very blurry.
There are many ways I can improve my skills. The way I can improve is on taking better photos and making then look very nice. I want to us more my skills on every thing that I have to improve more on. I am going to do better on my works that I have to do on Photoshop. I am not going to take any random picture anymore. I am going to do my best on the entire photo that I am going to take now on. I think I have improved a lot in my art work. I am doing well on Photoshop.
In conclusion I think I am going to do well on my photos. I am going to work harder on my photos. I had a lot of fun in this class because I learned a lot of new things that I have ever heard about it. Some of the traits wore every hard for me. I like to learn new things because I can take different pose for my photos that I take at home.

No comments: