Friday, November 13, 2009

Social Issues "Not needed to impress"

In my picture I put a teenager girl who is about to do drugs as the background. I put a small picture of a little baby boy drinking beer from a beer bottle. I also put my words in big letter and colorful so it could stand out more than anything.

The issue that I decided to do is “Not needed to impress”. I like my statement because in this world you don’t have to impress anyone by drinking just so you could fit in. You could choose to do things the right way and the wrong way by yourself. I chose the picture of the teenager girl doing drugs because she choice to be that why and to impress others to blend in. Everyone can do a better job on doing good choices for their future. I chose the little boys picture because that’s how young children tend to start following bad choices. They see what others do and they tend to try it.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

I am disappointed in the pixelation of your photograph. This happens when your file is too small. It makes your whole image appear scrappy. I like what you are trying to say, but i think that you could have worked with the statement a little more so that it was stronger.