ISO Flash
ISO 50
ISO 800
ISO 5000ISO is the speed of the camera. ISO helps you take a good picture with the light when it’s dark. When you use the higher ISO the more light you have in your picture. The less ISO you use it looks very dark. When you use the ISO that means that you don’t have to use the flash for the picture that you’re taking. I first use flash and the chrisms lights didn’t seem like they where on. When I use ISO 50 it was very dark and the only thing you could see was the chrisms lights. Then I use ISO 400 and you could have seen my partner a little bit better. Then I used ISO 800 you could see my partner better the other ones. Finally I used ISO 5000 and it came out blurry and you can not see her that well. I think that by using ISO the pictures look better. When you use the flash they came out a little bit of ugly.

No comments:
Post a Comment