My portfolio has too many projects that I have done all this year in my photograph class. In the ones that I think I did very well all this semester are my quilt squares. I think I did a good job on my quilt square they came out the way I wanted them to come out. It was very fun doing my project by my self and that I had to but everything that I like and my thoughts. I struggle a lot in how to come out with the good ideas on my quilt squares.
Well the way that I cane improve in the future is not using a lot the flash when you don’t need it that much. I am going to use more the new things I learned this year in my photograph class. The thing that I like to use more is ISO because when I am going to take a picture when its dark I don’t have to use the flash any more. Yes I think I do will use more the ISO. The other thing that I will use too is the Shutter Speed because the pictures look very nice and cool.
I think that this year I did better then last year. The pictures that I took came out better then last year because I didn’t know a lot of things then this year. I like the new ways that you can take pictures and they will come out very well. I learned a lot of new and different ways to avoided the flash when you are taking pictures in the dark and the pictures that come out with blur. I liked all the new ways to take the pictures and the different was you can use your camera for.
No comments:
Post a Comment