Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Portraits



The portait that I really success in was the face portait because I had fun on butting her make up on her face and I think I did a great job. On the artistic portait what I did is that I made her a dress really fast. The costume that she choose was her volleyball. No I didn't like how this picture came out because it came out blurring. The surprise picture is not different to any of the other picture because it about getting dress all nice to work like in a office and like if your work is very important. My frustration where that I didn't have very good ideas for that my modle came out good on the pictures and the other thing is that the pictures didn't came out right like I wanted them to come out.


2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Your portfolio is looking nice. Keep pushing your creativity and artistic ideas!

Grecia said...

I like how your face portrait came out its really creative.